Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I post twice daily/ I saw "The Dark Knight"

I Post twice daily, which means I post double the amount of material some other blogs post.
I Went to go see "The Dark Knight" on Sunday with a friend, and It was pretty awesome. Heath Ledger gives the performance of a lifetime, literally. Christian Bale was very good as Batman/Bruce Wayne, although his Batman voice sounded like iron scraping against his vocal chords. Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Aaron Eckhart, and the rest of the supporting cast are very good as well. Unlike the rest of the theater ( Which was full to the brim. We had trouble finding seats ), I found the Joker to be quite hysterical. Maybe its just me being insane. At times I forgot that it was Ledger just playing a role. The only big issue I had with the movie was ledger himself. You cannot top that kind of performance, and It would have been nice for him to portray the Joker again in a sequel.

No comments: